3.31.2010

freakoutgiveinstaycool and alway remember: just say yes

THEY turned off my power tonight
so i drove through the blizzard picked up my best friend and went tanning

cheers










...and this is why we are friends:

12:28amKaitlin
I know I would love that. . dress up was always my favorite

12:28amLindsea
dress off was always mine

12:29amKaitlin
you slut
<3
12:29amLindsea
i rather be a slut then a liar like most

12:29amKaitlin
I'm both

12:29amLindsea
haha
i think i like that
lie to me

12:31amKaitlin
ok so I think we should start a new airline, and we can wear retro uniforms that are like hot pink and plastic with cat eye glasses. and we will be the flight attendants and there will be boys in there underwear just because we like boys in underwear
12:32amLindsea
yea yea!
and we will play cool music on the plane
and have stripper poles in the VIP

12:32amKaitlin yeah! that is what I am talking about :D
I think there should be like a tiger or some other jungle cat on every flight and everyone gets a free martini

12:40amLindsea
a tiger or jungle cat
i dunno that could be bad
insead of snakes on a plane itll be like kats on plane
pussy palace airlines literally

12:44amKaitlin
hahaha
but i really thing there should be cats
i have it all very clearly in my head.. we're doing it



we are entrepreneurs

No comments:

Post a Comment